What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide filled with business ideas that are proven, low-cost to start and really doable
- Discover how to start your own educational institution for less than $500
- A great business for those who are good with their hands (issue 20, p.7)
- How to make moolah from old (but not forgotten) tunes (issue 5, p.1)
- How the “trump card” could be your yard (issue 27, p.12)
- How to make a slice of treasure from little tasks (issue 12, p.11)
- How to profit from boats, even if you don’t own one (issue 2, p.5)
- A business where your customers will be travelers (issue 20, p.1)
- How to make moolah helping tourists have more fun (issue 7, p.5)
- How to make diamonds from dating do’s and don’ts (issue 28, p.4)
- How to make dollars from fun-loving dog-owners (issue 12, p.4)
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hidden Business Ideas Letter scores 72.89/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.hiddenbusinessideas.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $15.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hiddenbusinessideas.com you’ll also be taken through to hiddenbusinessideas.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)